Monday, October 8, 2007

Update of earlier posting

I did not have an easy time setting up my blog. In the middle of creating my template, I somehow quit out of everything and then, whenever I tried to log back on, the site , instead of loading, kept flashing on and off. Very frustrating. I looked at some other blogs and they looked good - better than mine. I can't quite figure out how SPL can use blogs - I am not comfortable with using them as anything other than reading what other people are thinking about. I don't think they can be used as authoritative.

1 comment:

rich said...

sorry that you're having a difficult time with the instructions. if you need help, please ask a colleague or come by one of our drop-in sessions at the youth services computer lab.

also, i might be wrong, but i think you might be confusing the idea of libraries creating blogs to communicate with their patrons with the idea of libraries using blogs as reference sources.

what did you think of the blogs listed in our "discover" section of Thing 1?